Sunday, November 21, 2010

o, children..

Agnes was in the cinema.
Guess.. what has she seen?
..there are no options..
..no help..
..it so facetiously easy..
yes..
that's it..
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows^^

I have seen it twice and I plan at least one visit.. for at least two good reasons..
..this song..
/do You believe that this song made me look for Cave's cd we have had for years in my dad's garbage?/

..and this /human?!/ being^^
/doesn't he remind You of Davey Havok from the AFI in times he used to have long beautiful hair and looked like a man or a transvestite but not like a sleek pop disgusting guy?/
//it took me the whole afternoon to find out who he is.. he should live with this character forever^^//

picture from here

I have read all HP books, seen all films.. but I do not feel like a maniac..
It just makes me dream and believe in magic.. which is all I have now.
I am not familiar with reality and outside world.
I entirely understand Lady Rowling that she created her own universe full of charismatic negative characters because in the world everybody knows they are too rough and rude and odious..

If I could choose I would rather be killed by Mr. Oh-my-goodness Scabior than Kim Jong-il..
..is Agnes totally mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment