Wednesday, November 3, 2010

descending angel

Where should I begin?
..
Colourful leaves are raining and I cannot see the road because they have covered everything. And one is in my mind too. How could it get inside? o.O

The day before yesterday I saw him. Mr. Confused. He sat in front of me so I could watch him.
Well, it is his favourite seat. At the back in the line behind the busdriver. Mine too.
So we play these silly games like who will sit there today? And I won^^. The day before yesterday..
But he will never know it. It is all in my head. I just sit and watch and think.
I am afraid of falling alseep so I could miss the pretty view although I know he exits the bus in the same station as me. And then he goes to the underground for Metro news, turns around and leaves the foolish girl behind him with her silly thoughts and dreams. And she goes her own way on, holding the same newspapers, because she does not want to be late at school, where she can continue in dreaming..

I had finnish language course yesterday.
Finnish is magical, the language of elves and fairies and moomins..
My teacher is a bit confused too but I like her teaching.. I cannot imagine me teaching anybody anything..

After finnish I had meeting with Kuya. We went to the cinema on Habermann's mill*.
I have never hated my own nationality so much.
I do not like Germany /although Heaven under Berlin** is wonderfull/ and wars but I cannot say that German people are worse than anyone else.
People can be horrible and cruel everywhere and everytime. Just choose..

Blood sampling is waiting for me. Syringes started to sing their song of sleaze..
On Friday I am going to see the doctor.
I do not want to swoon but these days I do not feel much strong or brave. Actually, I am terrified.
Only Edgar brings me up.
This one:
from here

Underbust with Poe.. I can imagine me wearing it during the final exams from literature ^^
But I am not sure whether to buy it.. I am pathetic but is it enough to spend so much money on crazy corset?
Gorgeous kitsch..

I should have been learning chemistry and biology..
But it is not such fun as self-pity and silly dreaming..
What the hell happened to me?

Agnes



*Habermannův mlýn - Czech film directed by Juraj Herz
**Nebe pod Berlínem - Czech book written by amazing Jaroslav Rudiš <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I am reading Heaven under Berlin too ^^ It's amazing book, I like Jaroslav Rudiš's style of writing :)
    Corset with Mr. Poe is amazing, I really like it *_* Buy it! ;) (I am going to read a collection of poems by Edgar Allan Poe which I borrowed from the library yesterday... An random? :))
    I hope that my "English" is bearable, I wanted write this comment in English because I didn't want to disturb the atmosphere of this article ^^"
    I am really looking forward to your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete