Monday, November 15, 2010

Gatsby on the board

Today in the morning I went with Gatsby in the bus.
Gatsby is the bus driver and this is not his real name.
But when I read Fitzgerald's novel he was exactly my vision of Gatsby^^..
He smiled to me very nice today. .
But Mr. Confused wasn't there.. yay..=X

I love giving nicknames to people around me.
Another bus driver is Frodo Baggins /he looks exactly like him!/ and next one is Walrus.. /very small, corpulent with a moustache/..
Mr. Nameless.. Mr. V. .. Mr. Confused..
..you can guess the meanings..

I have got the taste to see Harry Potter.
Maybe on Thursday after midnight I will be lucky..
I cannot wait any longer ^^
I was dancing today. Belly dancing, actually..
Seeing myself in the mirror while trying to do proper moves is.. depressive. It is very hard to concentrate in it.

I hate mirrors.. I hate bus.. I love Potter.. I like Confused.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment