Saturday, November 13, 2010

half jill..and half jack

I can remember nervousness.. laced stomach, which wanted to vomit.. insomnia.. confusion.. fear.. and very rude commissioner from this Thursday.
It was my second driving exam.
Second because I failed the first one..
/no more too fast turning =X/
There was only one sentence rotating in my brain..
Please, I don't want to repeat it for the third time..

This time I went slow.. shifted quickly.. stopped in front of all stop signs.. and passed it.
My body is still shaking when I'm remembering it.. I am driving licensed now =X
It's so crazy..
I still want to play with dolls but I can drive across the whole land..

no more waiting for bus which is always late but when You come late it leaves earlier =X
I love this new freedom and independence.. and that's all to the positive site of being full-aged.

Actually, Thursday was a good day.. Agnes bought buttons to her prom dress /EA inspired striped one^^/ and walked across a bridge where were no boats or ships /or Agnes didn't see them/ and at home she filled the resources of iron to her blood because of the lack of hemoglobin =X..

When the sun went down she decided to go out.
She had to ride her quad skates, she desired so much, on a new road on the second end of the village^^

Riding them is.. different. But Agnes didn't fall down the whole time.
Honestly, she was as careful as while doing the driving exam =X..
..but she went on a real road, no more carpet driving in her bloody red bedroom..
..no more hitting sharp furniture's corners..^^
..but no more Amanda Palmer's singing until I will put her amazing voice to the mobile phone.. =X



One last look on the sky and growing Moon.. and some ugly building =X
 
Agnes is quite tired and out of her writing fantasy..
At 3am after a tiring week she needs to sleep.
But she may come again.
Or not.
It's up to her..
I am just a writer.
But she is the living creature.. or isn't she?


pictures taken on a mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment