Thursday, August 25, 2011

rozteklá

..how a little girl decided to humiliate herself by writing in language she barely understands again..

Everyone I know - me included - complains about the boiling scourge which arrived at the worst moment ever.. And I don't mean the end of holiday, becuse mine will continue until the end of this September.. well, I hope =X

Because of the lack of any plan for tomorrow - except the evening with Miss Pete - I am not going to wake up to that baking athmosphere although my body is not made of sugar or chocolate to be melted but I just cannot stand it.. this is not the climate I was born for.. I will rather sleep all day..

..my domain is clouded sky, lightly strong wind..snowing when it gets dark in winter and mizzle during the rest of the year.. conditions which allow me to wear sweater, jackets, coats..or just a stupid cardigan, I don't care.. but please, bring me cold, bring me Christmas!
I feel like an idiot but I realized that I am not the only one who feels they're coming.. this week I saw two various episodes of two various series on Czech tv with Christmas theme.. and what is worse, I totally support it!

last week I saw wonderful winter boots.. with heels, victorian inspired.. but made of leather, so, I did not buy them but I really started to think about ice on the street, white snowflakes on my black coat, which I have to buy, by the way..

everyone on January is surprised that there is so much snow and wants the winter to stop spreading its power but for me the hell starts when the sun rises before I have to get up.
I hate holiday, there is too much time for me to think about things.. just me and all my demons locked in a room coated to bloody red..
and when I sometimes meet my friends I fall deeper in black thoughts after they leave..but its mainly because of questions they ask me and their little obsessions which unleash madness in my head even when I try to ignore it..sometimes it works better, sometimes it's worse..you know - LIFE.




No comments:

Post a Comment