Saturday, February 4, 2012

čokoládové přežírání

No, Agnes is not dead. Not even ill, I haven’t escaped anywhere.. my moods in last three months were changing from “I’m going to kill myself” to “I love this world and everyone in the whole universe”..

Anyway.. so many things happened.. maybe the last year in my life.. strange acts appeared and people disappeared.. I succeeded some exams and failed other ones.. I have made only one new year promise and broke it the upcoming day..and I am still hesitating about publishing it here.. I found two amazing job advertisements but my fear did not let me send them my cv.. not to mention I have no idea why the photo is recquired =X.. my hair colour changed from the bluest blue to green, then lighter brown (blonde for people with good colour sensors) and now it’s ginger. I still have the rest of blue hair dye and have no idea what to do.. how would it work with ginger?!

This is my first official exam time and I hate it. I call it the time of calm which means I have no idea what to do except studying.. and as everyone is already familiar with the fact that no living creature with its loves, hates, desires, relationships and other things doing our life more or less bearable, can stand studying for two months 24/7.. so little Agnes has tons of free time she should use for writing and being useful, she of course does the complete opposite. But today is different. Today I start my asimilation with the world. Not to mention I have to prepare for the upcoming concert season which should be the longest of all time. And it’s going to its beginning next Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment